Monday, May 13, 2013

Bee Gees - Massachusetts lyrics

Artist : Bee Gees

Massachusetts lyrics

Feel I'm goin back to massachusetts, 
Somethings telling me I must go home. 
And the lights all went out in massachusetts 
The day I left her standing on her own. 

Tried to hitch a ride to san francisco, 
Gotta do the things I wanna do. 
And the lights all went out in massachusetts 
They brought me back to see my way with you. 

Talk about the life in massachusetts, 
Speak about the people I have seen, 
And the lights all went out in massachusetts 
And massachusetts is one place I have seen. 

I will remember massachusetts...




The Bee Gees were a musical group founded in 1958. The group's line-up consisted of brothers Barry, Robin, and Maurice Gibb. The trio were successful for most of their decades of recording music. 

Theme:

"Massachusetts" is a song by the English-Australian rock band Bee Gees in 1967. Written by Barry, Robin & Maurice Gibb. Robin Gibb sang lead on this song and it would become one of his staple songs to perform during concerts. It later appeared on their 1968 album, Horizontal. It was their first Number 1 hit in Australia and the UK and eventually became one of the best-selling singles of all time, selling over 5 million copies worldwide.





The hottest songs from The Bee Gees
The Bee Gees -  Massachusetts  Lyrics
The Bee Gees -  Stayin' Alive  Lyrics
The Bee Gees -  Words  Lyrics
The Bee Gees -  Night Fever  Lyrics
The Bee Gees -  How deep is your love  Lyrics
The Bee Gees -  Tragedy  Lyrics
The Bee Gees -  I started a joke  Lyrics
The Bee Gees -  Emotion Lyrics
The Bee Gees -  To love somebody  Lyrics
The Bee Gees -  Grease  Lyrics
The Bee Gees -  Too much heaven  Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment