Friday, October 11, 2019

You are not alone - Michael Jackson

Artist : ไมเคิล แจ็กสัน




Song : You Are Not Alone

Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me


You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold


Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says


**That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
But you are not alone
I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
You are not alone


Alone, alone
Why, alone
Just the other night
I thought I heard you cry
Asking me to come
And hold you in my arms


I can hear your prayers
Your burdens I will bear
But first I need your hand
Then forever can begin
Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you…



Theme:

You Are Not Alone is an American singer songwriter, Mike Jackson, from the album HIStory. It was released on August 15, 1995 by the Epic label, composed by Robert Kelly and has a producer. By R. Cayley and Jackson

This song has been very successful and recorded the Guinness World Records for the first time in 37 years of Billboard Hot 100 debuting # 1 and also being ranked at number 1 on Billboard's Hot 800. Force 100, Singles Chart

1 comment:

  1. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    dc.

    ReplyDelete