Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bee Gees - Words Iyrics


Artist : Bee Gees

Words lyrics

Smile an everlasting smile,
a smile can bring you Near to me. 
Don't ever let me find you gone, 
cause that would 
Bring a tear to me. 
This world has lost it's glory, 
lets start a brand 
New story now, my love. 
Right now, there'll be no other time 
and I can show You how, my love. 

Talk in everlasting words, 
and dedicate them all to Me. 
And I will give you all my life, 
I'm here if you 
Should call to me. 
You think that I don't even mean, 
A single word I say. 
It's only words, 
and words are all I have, 
to take Your heart away





Theme :

"Words" is a song by the English rock band Bee Gees, Written by Barry, Robin & Maurice Gibb. The song reached #1 in Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands and China.
"Words" has been recorded by many other artists. Among them are a hit version by Rita Coolidge in 1978 and a version by Boyzone on the 1996 album A Different Beat. This was Boyzone's fifth single and their first number one hit in the UK.




The hottest songs from The Bee Gees

The Bee Gees -  Stayin' Alive  Lyrics
The Bee Gees -  Night Fever  Lyrics
The Bee Gees -  Tragedy  Lyrics
The Bee Gees -  Emotion Lyrics
The Bee Gees -  Grease  Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment